Easy Coconut Chocolate Fudge
2 cups white chocolate baking chips (I used Nestle Tollhouse White Morsels)
1 cup chocolate baking chips ( Nestle Tollhouse Morsels)
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk – I used Eagle brand
1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
sprinkles/colored sugar to decorate
1. Line a 9*13 or 8″ square baking dish with aluminum foil, and grease the foil.2. Combine the chocolate chips, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until almost melted, remove from heat and continue to stir until smooth.
3. Stir in 1.5 cups of coconut flakes.
4. Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread a layer of coconut flakes on top and press gently.
5. Spread sprinkles and press gently. If you plan to decorate individual pieces differently then you can wait for this step until you have cut the pieces. Chill for 2-3 hours, then cut into pieces of desired shape.
I will post the pictures of cut fudge pieces tomorrow.
- Peanut Butter Fudge with Pretzels
- Suji Kheer
- White Chocolate and Craisins Haystacks
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (Eggless)
- Strawberry Milk Cake Pudding (Eggless)
- Strawberry Cake (Eggless)
- Steamed Date and Sago Pudding (Eggless)
- Eggless Custard
- Pears with caramel sauce
- Baked Bananas with Cinnamon Sugar