Roasted Mushrooms, Peppers, et AL.
Here is another favorite of mine. I made it as a side for my Thanksgiving dinner today. A light flavorful recipe with with vegetables of contrasting texture. Pairs well with heavy dishes such as Mashed Potatoes,Mac and Cheese, etc.
1 lb Mushrooms
2-3 Sweet peppers
1 lb bag of frozen vegetables – carrots,cauliflower,broccoli,peas
1/4 cup olive oil
3-4 tbs garlic spread/seasoning
sprinkle of oregano
salt to taste
Preheat oven too 400 F.
Wash all the vegetables thoroughly.Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Thinly coat a large casserole with cooking oil/butter/cooking spray. Spread the vegetables evenly. Roast for 40 minutes, checking and tossing the vegetables every 10 minutes.
The vegetables came out great! I did not add much corn since I had it as a separate side. Next time I will add corn as well to add more yellow.
- Achari Baingan (Slow Cooked)
- White Chocolate and Craisins Haystacks
- Baked Turkey Seekh Kebabs
- Methi Malai Paneer
- Brown Lentils and Collard Greens Soup
- Chana Biryani
- Mili-Juli Sabzi (Mixed Vegetable medley with chickpeas)
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Reduced Fat)
- Quick Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice
- Mexican style vegetable soup with black beans and rice